Aerial Yoga Teacher Training in beautiful Greece!
This is a comprehensive intensive 40 hour Aerial Yoga Teacher Training over the course of 5 days in beautiful Marathon, Greece. In this training we will focus on foundation, deepening your practice & developing the skills needed to teach a Fly & Release Aerial Yoga Class.
Get ready to be Empowered, Fly & Release with Jodi & Shauna!
Aerial Teacher Training & Daily Classes with a Private Room: $2,495 (only 2 available)
Aerial Teacher Training & Daily Classes with a Shared Room: $1,995
- Transfers to/from the airport on the first and last day
- Daily aerial yoga practice
- Daily lectures on aerial yoga theory
- Fresh Mediterranean Meals: Breakfast, lunch & all dinners daily
- Free time to enjoy swimming in the pool. flying in the hammocks, hiking & the beach
- Upon completion you will receive a certificate for 40hrs
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Your Flight is not included - You are in charge of booking your own flight to and from Athens and any overnight hotel before the retreat.
- Travel Insurance
$500 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your spot, payment plans are available. Please wait for your follow up email to reserve your hammock. Payment Plans Available.
Deposit due by July 1, 2018 to Reserve your Hammock!
The Square: 4 beds with private bathroom
The Quad: 4 beds with private bathroom
The Dynamic Duo: 2 double beds with shared bathroom. Great for friends wanting to share a room! Bathroom is shared with The Adventurer
The Traveler: This room is lofted up & for the thrifty traveler. You get there using vertical ladder. Room has 3 single floor mattresses - subtract $300 from the price
The Goddess Suite has epic views, private entrance to the pool deck and a private full bathroom + additional $650 for the week (SOLD OUT)
The Adventurer is a private room with a shared bathroom + additional $400
Back to All Events
Earlier Event: September 15Luxury Fall ALL INCLUSIVE Culture & Yoga Retreat in Greece with Jodi & Shauna!!
Later Event: October 4Girls Yoga & Wine Retreat at Chateau at Castle Point