Who Loves Ya?!
Are you stuck in a rut of self-judgement? Is your cup not as full as you would like it to be? If you answered yes to either of these questions, you'll want to keep reading.
Read below on how to fall back in love with yourself.
1) Revisit an old hobby. What did you love doing and one day just stopped because of whatever reason. Today is the day to ignite the dimmed flame.
2. Cover your mirrors. Yes, cover them. For 1 week try your best to avoid mirrors. It is said when we look less in mirrors we can truly tap into how we feel, rather then how we look. Stop the nit picking and release your self judgement.
3. Respect Yo-Self! Nourish your mind body and spirit with positivity. Respect yourself so much that you say no to others and yes to yourself!
4. Push your emotional boundary and love yourself for every moment of it. Cry harder, love more deeply, sing louder, dance longer.
5. Meditation. Don't fear meditation! I know I know, you're thinking how do I sit still or all the I can'ts come up. Meditation has been around for as long as it has for a reason and a good one! Meditation comes in many forms. Most importantly it is intentionally setting time aside to be quiet.
6. Let go of your stories. What does this mean? It means, let go of all of the false stories you tell yourself, "I'm not good enough, why me, I don't deserve that, etc etc etc... the list goes on and on. Acknowledge those voices in your head & the language you speak. Letting go of stories is something that needs to be practiced. Chose to flip those stories & revise it to something positive & amazing! Focus on everything you can do, focus on the positive. I know.. easier said then done but hey, let's give it shot. Here's an example I often hear with my aerial students, "I can't do pull-ups" (followed by an eye roll) but guess what?! One of my most favorite things to do is to prove to my students they can and they do! We all need to work on our confidence but it starts with those false stories you tell yourself time and time again. Let's turn that CAN'T into a CAN!!! Not sure where to begin? Come to class.